Hazelnut oil benefits
High quality hazelnut oil is rich in many nutrients for hair and skin care. Because of high level of good fatty acids, this oil is excellent for oily and combination skin care but also for hair which needs some additional hydration. Hazelnut oil is one of fast absorbing oils so it’s applied on the skin once to twice a day, only 1 or 2 drops.
USE OF HAZELNUT OIL IN NUTRITION
It helps preventing cardio vascular diseases, improvement of memory and mental abilities, bad cholesterol decreasing and strengthening your immune system.
It can be used in salads, salt and sweet meals. It has sweet and nutty taste. Due to high level of monounsaturated fatty acids, it’s suitable for frying meat and fish. But one should be careful not to overheat the oil. Hazelnut oil is best to keep in the fridge after opening to preserve freshness.
OTHER ADVANTAGES AND BENEFITS OF HAZELNUT OIL
- hazelnut oil benefits in hair and skin care
- it slows down the aging process
- it has strong antioxidant effect
- it’s prolonging the hair color and makes it more strong
- it soothes sensitive skin
- helps with pores tightening, acnes, cellulite, broken capillaries, varicose veins, oily skin, skin redness, stretch marks